Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Last night i had a terrible dream.. very bad..

I saw a falling aeroplane.. It was a small plane with only one passanger, the pilot. he died in the crash. I was trying to get some picture of the accident but i can't.. there was some trouble with my EOS 350D.

Later on i saw a RC Plane crashed down and it was hitting my EOS.. My EOS was broken down.. So Bad..

What a dream..

actualy i don't really like to talk about a dream.. i don't know why i should talk about it here, in my blog.. I don't know..

This morning, I met Mr Budi Harto when I entered the loby of my office.. As usual, I shoke his hand.. then he said to me to prepare my self to a new assignment.. I will move to DSU and assigned to Pontianak.. I can't say anything, but "yes sir".. He is my director.. and honestly, I feel he's the one in my company who cares about me most..

my mind then flying away.. high..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online